Connectivity and Apps
All you need to know about bluetooth, how to connect your wave and using your app.
- Why does the app say the Last Sync was today yet the dashboard shows the Last Sync was 2 days ago?
- Is there a PIN to connect with my Wave
- Is Your Wave App Available in Every App Store?
- Can the Wave send data via LPWAN?
- What Bluetooth Technology do you use?
- Can I Have Access to Your API?
- Wave: Connecting two mobile devices to the same Wave
- Wave: Can I use the device without using the app?
- What Android OS is supported by your Wave app?
- Does Wave report readings to the mobile app (cloud), even if I have been away from the device?
- Wave: Bluetooth range
- Wave: Sharing Location & Email Information in the App
- Does my Wave Only Work when I am Within Bluetooth Range?
- Does having my Bluetooth on at all times drain my phone's battery?
- Wave: Syncing issues / not able to pair to unit or sync with Bluetooth
- I am using a smart home controller using Z-Wave/Wi-Fi: can I hook up my Wave?
- Can your Wave connect to Amazon Alexa, Google home, or Apple Homekit?
- Is there a communications API for the Wave?