Are you experiencing syncing issues with your Wave? In some very rare case, some extra steps are required to sync or pair the monitor. App updates are continuously improving syncing functionality.
Meanwhile, here are some troubleshooting tips that may help:
Try to pair or sync the device after each step. If at any point during this troubleshooting the device seems to operate properly, stop! Do NOT continue down the list if things are working after a step. Here goes:
1. Restart your app.
2. Delete your app.
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Install the app again from the iTunes / PlayStore.
5. Look for any available firmware updates in the app. If there is one, do the update, then restart the app.
6. Take out the batteries of the device and wait 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, reinsert the batteries. Now you will have to wait 1 hour before you can sync again.
8. Now, you will need to do something that may delete all your previous data. So ensure you take a screenshot or write down your measurement numbers if you want to keep them. In the device menu, select your device, and then "unpair".
10. In the app go to "add new device" and try to pair to the device.
11. If none of these steps work, please don't hesitate to contact us.