Is your shipment late or you did not receive a shipping update? When can you expect delivery? This article hopes to guide you in the right direction.
- Check your email inbox
If your unit has shipped, you should have received an email from Airthings with a title that looks like this:
AIRTHINGS | Order 0000000000 | Shipped
At the bottom of this email, you should see your shipment tracking information. Copy the tracking code, go to the website of the shipping company and search for your tracking code to get the most updated information regarding the whereabouts of your package.
- If you did not receive a shipping email
There could be several reasons as to why you did not receive a shipping confirmation email:
- Something went wrong with your payment system.
- Your order was canceled last minute.
- Your product hasn't been shipped yet. At Airthings, we strive to please our customers. This means making changes to our products based on user feedback. Sometimes altering a product can cause a delay in production. These types of delays typically range between 1 and 4 weeks.
- There was an error and the shipping confirmation email was never sent.
If you wonder what is going on with your order, you can contact us here and make sure to include your order number.